“Living in the now”, a mantra of mindfulness, is a concept the active addict may not be ready to embrace. What Bari from YFR does well is to make something abstract “tangible” such as meditation and simple yoga flows that serve all types of patients. She also helps to eradicate the fear and stereotypes associated with mindfulness practices as something that caters only to the affluent or the freakishly flexible.
Follow us on Facebook
- Knowledge Obesity January 1, 2021
- NEW AYURVEDA PROGRAM & SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY August 17, 2020
- Happiness, No-Motivation, and Finding Joy in Quarantine August 14, 2020
- Up Up and Away March 21, 2020
- Take Back Your Mind March 18, 2020